Saturday, April 30, 2005

Making money with Blogs

Not many people write a blog for money. More significant yet, not many people know how to make money with their blogs. But those who do write with the intention of making money need to keep in mind one basic and fundamental rule of blogging-Catching the attention of the readers. Once you have learnt to catch the attention of the readers, you need to work on changing that attention into money. Some strategies for making money from blogs are:

1. Advertising in your blogs- What's the harm of endorsing some ads. that gel in perfectly with your blog and may be of use to the readers for buying. Google's Adsense program provides you with such contextual advertisements that have a high chance of getting clicked by readers and you getting paid a certain amount for each click fixed by Google. Compared to Adsense is the Affiliate program option (like Amazon.com's) that pays a percentage of all purchases to the bloggers. This is more like gamble, and here the chances of getting paid are less, but if you do get paid, the money is BIG!
2. Making a company feature, product or service public through blogs is another way of earning revenue for yourself or your business. Many big and successful companies are doing this. The logic they give is that by publishing blogs, they get an opportunity to communicate and interact with their clients, plus they get some feedback (positive or negative) from their customers.This way they use blogs as a major marketing strategy and win the trust of their clients, thus making the one timers as life-long customers of their products or services.
3. Hired Bloggers- If you are familiar with the term freelance writers, you will very well understand the term hired or paid bloggers. They are bloggers hired by a company to write blogs for their products or services for a limited period, without being a part of the company workforce or staff.
4. Banner Ads-While less popular than in the past, websites with high traffic levels can still earn good revenue by selling banner space.
5. Widening your network and reputation through blogs may not be a direct way of earning extra money for your business, but it surely helps in making like-minded people or people looking for similar business contacts and relations get into touch with you easily and quickly. You may not realize it now, but networking of this kind really makes your business prospects better as there may be lots of people out there who might want to employ your services or products after reading your blog.

In conjunction with all these strategies, it would do you no harm if you keep improving your writing skills. After all, that's what a blog is all about. It is pure and 100% unadulterated content. The better and more interesting your blog, better are your chances of making more money.


http://www.segnant.com/

10 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi N alie. Your blog is very creative. I was looking for info on money making but your blog isn't a perfect match. You might be interested in money making. Have a look when you've got the time. Good read anyway. Keep it up!

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie. Your blog is great but this post wasn't what I was looking for. I was actually looking for make money subject matter. But I can see why I landed on your page when I was looking for information on make money. Thanks for the read anyway.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie. Nice blog. I was looking for bits and pieces on home business. this post wasn't quite what I was looking for. But I can see why I landed on your page when I was looking for information on home business. Thanks for the read.

 
At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie, I thought your site had information on make money but it doesn't. this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it's interesting. I can see now why I found your page when I was looking for make money related information. I'm glad I stopped to have a look. Great post!

 
At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie. Your blog's excellent but I was looking around for information on money making opportunity. Even though your page isn't directly related to money making opportunity, it's still very interesting. Keep up the good work!

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie, I thought your site had information on money making opportunity but it doesn't. this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it's interesting. I can see now why I found your page when I was looking for money making opportunity related information. I'm glad I stopped to have a look. Great post!

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie. Your blog's fantastic. I was looking for stuff on make money. But I can see why I came to your page when I was looking for information on make money. Awesome read!

 
At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie. I'm was looking around for the latest information on making money and found your blog. Although this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly made me stop. I can see why I found your site when I was looking for making money related information and I'm glad I stopped by even though this isn't a perfect match. Interesting post. Thank's.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fastidious response in return of this query with firm arguments and explaining everything concerning that.


Here is my page :: http://www.earlylearningpreschool.com

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a weblog it is! This webpage gives helpful information
to us, keep it up.

My homepage ... Michael Kors Handbags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home