Monday, June 25, 2007

How To Get Your Website Indexed Fast

Every web owner who has come up with a new website wants to get his/her website indexed as soon as possible. And there are some ways of doing so like:

Building natural links over a period of time and not launching a new site with lots of back links. It is a big myth that buying links from high-ranking sites can guarantee faster indexing by search engines. Your incoming links should not exceed 100 as the search engines know it pretty well that it takes time to get link popularity. The best advice is to build a strong set of natural back-links with other similar site in the period of 30-45 days when Google is deep indexing the new sites(also called Sandbox time).

It is important to get your domain name registered at least four months before launching the site. It is well known that Search engines take older urls much more seriously than the new ones.

By writing blogs and by pinging intelligently(letting blog services know that your blog has been updated),you can get your blog indexed in the search engines pretty fast. But beware of the red flags that are given by search engines if you over-ping.

Keep your bulk directory/portal sites in 200-300 page range. Divide the meta-keyword lists, group your sub-lists, and build smaller sites. It is always better to experiment with building smaller sites having more targeted niches than building huge websites and then keep waiting for months to get indexed.

http://www.segnant.com/

5 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top Search Engine Position was actually the information I was looking for when I found your blog. this post is certainly a great topic N alie... Are you interested in trading links between our sites?

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there N alie, I’m out surfing for a good blog experience on based business home mlm opportunity and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t exactly what I’m looking for it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your excellent blog-site when I was searching for based business home mlm opportunity related web sites and I’m glad I found your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read.

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there N alie, I’m out surfing for the latest information on homebiz7 and found your great site. Although this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for it certainly peaked my interest. Now I see why I found your page when I was looking for homebiz7 related information and I’m happy I found your wine blog even though this isn’t a perfect match. Great Post, thanks for the read,

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello N alie, I’m just searching the web for the next big thing on marketing network opportunity and noticed your great site. Although this post wasn’t actually what I was looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I see now why I found your great
website when I was searching for marketing network opportunity related information and I’m thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read (It’s a keeper).

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger 4565 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home